So much of good news.
Back to updates. Finally it's March, how quick, I remembered that I was blogging about being in year 2008 and Chinese new year and here we are in the 3rd month of the year.
Sometimes too much of good news may lead to bad news. Good news is that I'm going for my oversea study trip for 12 days starting from 24th march till 4th april. Good news is that we are having briefing and having our own blazers for the trip next week. BAD news is that we are having lectures and test next week plus a mountain of research to do plus forming of group members, one more thing is that it's going to Chinese speaking for the entire trip which my Chinese has gone rusty. Okay, I'm trying to make it sound real bad but I'm positive that everything is going to turn out fine, keeping fingers crossed and praying hard.
Anyway, putting that aside, I'm having my Final theory test tomorrow morning. Honestly, I've been spending every and each single day since the holidays started doing everything and nothing instead of studying for my test. Gosh, so much of me wanting to get my license before my birthday. But I'm feeling positive about the test, gonna read read and read through the book. Pray hard too.
Having type out all these, there's like nothing much to say, except that I realised there's tons of sales going on and lasted like forever. Oh, and I'm so dying to get heels and shoes and bags but cash-strapped. I've yet to meet my darlings and my e1 mates.
Today's the release of A level results, best of luck to all those collecting the results.
Loved and take care.
Sometimes too much of good news may lead to bad news. Good news is that I'm going for my oversea study trip for 12 days starting from 24th march till 4th april. Good news is that we are having briefing and having our own blazers for the trip next week. BAD news is that we are having lectures and test next week plus a mountain of research to do plus forming of group members, one more thing is that it's going to Chinese speaking for the entire trip which my Chinese has gone rusty. Okay, I'm trying to make it sound real bad but I'm positive that everything is going to turn out fine, keeping fingers crossed and praying hard.
Anyway, putting that aside, I'm having my Final theory test tomorrow morning. Honestly, I've been spending every and each single day since the holidays started doing everything and nothing instead of studying for my test. Gosh, so much of me wanting to get my license before my birthday. But I'm feeling positive about the test, gonna read read and read through the book. Pray hard too.
Having type out all these, there's like nothing much to say, except that I realised there's tons of sales going on and lasted like forever. Oh, and I'm so dying to get heels and shoes and bags but cash-strapped. I've yet to meet my darlings and my e1 mates.
Today's the release of A level results, best of luck to all those collecting the results.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home